Speaking, Hosting & MC Opportunities
My focus is primarily on The Rise To The Top as that is what I REALLY love to do (broadcasting), but sometimes I can be whisked away for creative opportunities with enthusiasm.*
One of my favorites things to do is bring huge energy as the MC/Host of unique events around the world.
Here is a break down of some of things fine folks have hired me for:
Some Of My Past Projects:
- Numerous companies ranging from law firms to tech companies looking to reach entrepreneurs and online content creators (bloggers, etc.) have hired me to promote their product/service on the show through our unique sponsorship program.
- Google hired me to host (on camera talent) some videos for them, as well as advise them on reaching and educating small businesses and entrepreneurs.
- AT&T hired me to create a custom interview with one of their executives. This was used as a really unique internal training tool and content for AT&T.
- Lift For Life Academy hired me to MC their spring fashion show.
Feel free to pitch me your creative project that might be a fit. Make sure to include the details, why I’m the guy for the job and your budget.
I’ve spoken at a variety of different types of events both offline and online. My favorite types of event opportunities are bringing ridiculous energy to your event as the MC/Host, Q&A (I LOVE Q&A) and also live interviews (interviewing someone interesting in front of a live audience). I’ve been hired to speak at a variety of events over the past several years including:
- Shine: The Premier Conference for Women Entrepreneurs
- Integrated Marketing Summit
- Washington University
- St. Louis University
- Fontbonne University
- International Freelancers Day
- Junior Achievement: Be Entrepreneurial
- Entrepreneur’s Organization
- Jewish Book Festival
- Launch: An Event For Aspiring Entrepreneurs
- Dinner & Discussions
- Blogging Success Summit
- St. Louis Socially Responsible Business Forum
- PRSA: Public Relationships Society of America
- UHY Financial Advisors
- Go Network!
- National Speakers Association
- Social Media Club St. Louis
- Streetscape Magazine
Here is what some nice people had to say:
“David is the perfect combination of energy, knowledge, and enthusiasm. He has everything you want in a presenter and will not only keep your audience on their toes; he will deliver content that is timely and dead-on!”
Kirstin Carey - National Speakers Association Board Member and President Orange Tree Business Growth Consulting
“David received rave reviews for content, enthusiasm, energy and much more. We thank him for sharing his time and expertise with the GO! NETWORK gang!”
Caren Libby - GO! Network St. Louis
To find out more, make sure to contact us.
*extra enthusiasm free!